A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Monday 26 April 2010

My book: "THE KINGDOM"

Introduction

At the beginning of the year 2010 I’ve received an invitation to become a member of Cambodia Business Network (www.cambodiabusinessnetwork.com) and I’m gladly accepted that. It’s interesting site which count in more than 600 members most of them nice people and a good friends as I know from a different corners of our planet in almost all sectors of business are more relevant to Cambodia.

Recently, I had uploaded on that site some of my photos which are reflecting some of the major events of my business visits to the Kingdom of Cambodia, such as meeting with the King His Majesty Norodom Sihamony, the President of Senate Samdech Chea Sim and other senior officials of the Kingdom, as well as leading businessmen of the world community.

One of the photos caught most of the members attention and raised some questions; - on the photo, there were some American Hasidic’s Leaders at the peaceful march by the United Nations in New York, holding posters that stated: "Bunnaroeun Ann, do not be a criminal, conduct business honestly..."

The story that can explain this poster, is considered by many people very interesting and I have met the requests of many of them to tell this true story about corruption, betrayal, and the risk of human lives to a large audience of people, what I had decided since three years, although in 2007, after I told one of well-known journalist who asked me back then to publish my true story, but the shock that I comprehended and wounds abstained me then, lock me to do that, but your interests generated today, can not keep me more as a secret from the fact that I know.
 
I decided to reveal my story to you in e-mail format on the weekly basics with the respect of your might raise questions or remarks.
 
Please don’t miss at next Monday my book "THE KINGDOM"
Part One: "Dr."

to be continued;

May God Bless You All,

Gregory Shukhman

No comments: