A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Sunday 6 January 2013

Lay In denies getting back with Soda Nita [she also dumped a handsome Cambodian man in Australia]

Soda Nita
 
PHNOM PENH (The Cambodia Herald) - CTN presenter Lay In has denied plans to get back together with actress Soda Nita.

Their romance ended a few years ago when Lay In decided to get married and Soda Nita got engaged.

Rumors that the relationship was back on surfaced with their joint appearance in hosting the CTN program "Chherng Ak Ler Ptey Sakor."

In an interview with the latest issue of Prochea Prey magazine, Lay In said he was fed up with such rumors.

"When I appeared together with Soda Nita, there were rumors everywhere that I was hitting on her again," he said.

"Some even said I was having trouble with my wife ... Even my in-laws feel afraid that I'm fighting with my wife."

Lay In said his marriage was "still as sweet" as before. "We've never had any quarrels," he said. As for his former girlfriend, "Nita and I are just friends."


He meanwhile said that he and his wife were expecting a baby. "She's three months pregnant so this is my happy news," he said.

Observers recall that before they were married, a jealous woman called his fiance in an apparent attempt to sabotage the wedding.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This needs to be stopped, no more womanized industry and gold diggers to ruin the country.

Anonymous said...

Cheap! Gold digger one day she'll pay the price!!!

Anonymous said...

Who the hell is Lay In?

Anonymous said...

I would not play around with one of these so-called "stars" because they are gold diggers. After they took all my money, they will dump me for another rich man. I've seen too many overseas Khmers got dumped this way by these so-called stars.